Winter Garage CleaningJanuary 26, 2015
Examine shelving space to see which items have seen their last summer: old or empty bags of grass seeds, old garden tools, or broken lawnmower parts . It’s time to decide what needs to be thrown out, donated, or put away. (Read more about that here: https://www.carolinacloset.com/tis-season-clean-donate/)
Use storage units in your garage to store the out-of-season items you’ve collected throughout the space until summer rolls around again. Hang large items from hooks and baskets for smaller items.
Carolina Closets can help you with your garage storage solutions and accessories. From custom shelving to storage units to bike and tool holders, Carolina Closets can create the garage to help you on the path to organizing your life. Call us today!
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office