Organization Tips for Back to SchoolAugust 1, 2013
Summer will soon be over and it’s back to school time again. The beginning of the school year is already a stressful time for the entire family and getting back into the swing of things can bring even more stress. With all the new gadgets, school supplies, and clothing purchased the issue of organization comes up.
Here are a few tips on getting organized for back to school whatever time of the year:
- Create a command station in your mudroom or kitchen to keep everyday necessary items in one place making the morning routine faster.
- Plan ahead and make sure everything is ready the evening before. 10 minutes should be all you need.
- Take inventory to get a better idea of what you need and what you don’t need. Once you are back from the store put it away immediately to ensure that you stay organized.
If you need help getting command station together or getting your home organized, Carolina Closets can help. Whether it is getting the kids’ rooms organized or getting summer toys up for an organized garage, we can help.
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office