New Year’s Resolution: Get Rid of ClutterJanuary 18, 2013
Did you know clutter drains you of positive energy? You can actually feel it.
Learning to let go of clutter can be hard since it can remind you of important time in your life. Learning when to let go is just as important.
Here are a few things you can do to declutter your home:
- Place it in boxes and set it aside until you are ready to completely let go.
- Ask your friends and family for help. An outsider’s perspective may be what you need when you are tackling this tough situation.
- Take breaks often. Sorting through items that you have emotional attachments to can be draining and exhausting.
- Don’t get discouraged, take a few breaks often and work in short periods.
It takes time to get rid of clutter and move into a more organized state. Don’t let obstacles take away your forward momentum to clear your space of clutter. Remember by getting rid of the clutter, you can fill your home with the positive energy through organization!
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office