Keeping Your Home Office Desk OrganizedMay 28, 2013
Keeping your home office desk clutter free can be difficult at times. Here are 3 simple tips to help keep your desk clean and clutter free.
- Get rid of unnecessary items
- Place important items in accessible spots
- Clean out the drawers and get rid of anything you don’t use, need, or want (do this monthly or bimonthly; if you see that’s too much, change to quarterly).
Just by keeping your desk organized you can save time, money, and a headache!
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office