Custom Closet and Organizational SystemsMay 30, 2013
People who think they can’t afford a custom closet have never talked to us.
The first step to a well-designed custom closet is a free in-home consultation . Our sales reps will design spaces to meet the clients needs and budgets. Secondly, our design reps will construct plans for the clients review and upon approval, the manufacturing process begins, which all of our design plans are custom made in our Anderson, SC facility.
From a new master walk-in closet to organized garages, Carolina Closet is dedicated to meeting the needs of each client. We work one on one to individualize spaces that will provide the right organization for each customer.
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office