Boost your Home’s Resale ValueMay 21, 2013
Homeowners seeking to sell their current homes are finding they have a to do list of projects before they can put it on the market. Two things must be done in order for your home to bring more home value and that’s organize and upgrade. Here are some suggestions:
- Curb appeal – organizing, tidying, and cleaning the exteriors before marketing a home is essential.
- Bathrooms – upgrading faucets and sinks give instant facelift, a little painting and decluttering can easily win buyers too. Adding storage solutions will have a positive effect as well.
- Painting – it’s fast, inexpensive and easy.
- Kitchen upgrades – adding stainless steel appliances, a fresh coat of paint and a pantry shelving or cabinets is a must and need these days.
- Basements – convert it to a liveable space such as a game room, media room, craft/hobby room, or a wine room; the possibilities are endless.
- Closets – nicely designed and functional closets are always a surprise to potential home buyers. Just as having organized garages, pantries, media rooms are important to buyers, seeing a custom closet system will definitely stay in their minds as they see other homes.
Carolina Closets will gladly help you add value to your home. And even if you aren’t on the market, we can help organize your closets for everyday life.
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office