7 Signs You Should Invest in Custom Garage StorageAugust 28, 2015
Embarrassed by the state of your garage? Frustrated that you cannot find anything when you need it? Here are seven signs that you need custom garage storage.
1. You own a two-car garage, but your cars are parked outside.
A two-car garage should be a great place to store items, as well as your cars. However, too many people use the garage just to store clutter, and have no room left for the cars. Custom garage storage can give you the space you need for both.
2. The tools you need are lost, but the things you don’t need are everywhere.
You can only put items away properly if they actually have a place to go. People often end up buying things again because they cannot find them. The primary goal of custom garage solutions is for everything to have the perfect place, so you always know where to find it.
3. You have practiced acrobatics while climbing over garage clutter.
If your garage walls and ceiling are bare, while your floor is loaded, you have a disaster waiting to happen. Why wait until somebody trips and breaks a bone on the cement? Use garage storage organization to get everything up off the floor.
4. You have no idea of the condition of your garage floor.
There are other things that may be hiding under your clutter, unbeknownst to you: spills, noxious chemicals, even rodents. Without the ability to put things away, you have no clue what is going on down there.
5. Nothing is where it is supposed to be.
You can tell that the Christmas lights are not in the box, because they are sitting on top of another box. You open up the box of Christmas decorations and find the fall decorations you put there last year. Luckily, properly labeled garage shelves, cabinets and bins help to solve this problem.
6. You know you should have more items in the garage, but where they are is a mystery.
A disorganized garage creates an imbalance throughout the house. When you cannot put things away in the garage, you tend to stuff them somewhere in the house. That makes you more likely to leave house items in the garage. The result leaves you lost and confused whenever you start looking for something like that longer extension cord.
7. You hide your garage from guests.
It is bad enough that you have to deal with this. Introducing guests into the mix is the worst. With proper garage organization, you no longer have anything to hide.
The solution to these problems is simple. Add custom garage cabinets, Slatwall storage, wall hooks and overhead garage storage. This helps you to get everything up off the floor and keep the loose items organized. To learn how custom garage storage can make your life easier, contact us today.
- The Wrinkled Shirt in Your Closet has Something to Say
- Custom Closet: Top 3 Must Haves When on a Budget
- DIY Garage Organization Cheat Sheet
- 4 Benefits of Adjustable Pantry Shelves
- 4 Storage Ideas For Your Kids’ Room Closets
- 6 Inexpensive Closet Solutions For Your Home
- Top 5 Kids’ Bedroom Closet Organization Ideas
- Plan For Garage Organization This Summer
- Why You Need A Custom Closet Today
- 4 Ways to Improve Productivity In Your Custom Home Office